Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Like My Baby

I have got a wonderful baby on my hands! Week 2 and 3 and a little of 4 were tough, but whatever it was she seems to have gotten it out of her system. She is a delightful baby! Chubby, easy-going, easy to please (nursing is the cure-all!), good sleeper... I really couldnt ask for more. She is adorable and smiles at me and at anyone who smiles at her. She likes her bath, she isnt startled easily, she falls asleep in her swing (not that I put her to sleep that way) and what else? Dear, sweet, Rosie was NOT like this so it all feels amazing. But Rosie turned out very sweet! Lately though... its been rough. But thats another post another time. In the meantime, Im praise God for my Hazel Grace!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT NEWS about Hazel! I certainly enjoyed my stay with you 3! Love, Lyla

Anonymous said...

love it amy and love you. praying for you as you are now a mama of 2!