My dear friend Molly came to visit me :) She made the long trek from Seattle to stay the weekend and it was so much fun! We have been friends since college. She was in my wedding too! Our lives look really different from each other. She's living the fun, single, adventurous life and I'm living the fun (sometimes) stay at home mama life. But thats what I love about Molly because it doesnt matter, she's still my friend and likes me and likes to hang out with me :) I knew there wasnt a lot I could do as far as taking her here and there while she was visiting but she was ok with that! We spent the majority of the time drinking yummy coffee that she brought over and playing with the girls. She will be an awesome mama and auntie some day! She even put up with my particular-about-everything 3 year old!! It's amazing how much it blesses you when someone loves on your kids. We did manage to sneak in a hike, burritos and ice cream :) Molly, thank you! Thank you for your faithful friendship over the years. I love you!

Eating a thai dish Adam made for us outside, yum!

Molly holding Hazel :)

A picture of us, taking a picture of us.
2 comments:
AMY! I had such a wonderful time with you AND your family! I love (and miss) you all! I took a break from work yesterday afternoon and went for a walk around the block. I missed you, Rosie and the "stroller dolly" walking with me. I even missed the ant pile. ;) I LOVE you so much!
Post a Comment