Saturday, April 24, 2010

Out of the Fog

I was just telling Adam, I feel like Iam coming out of the fog. He said, "what do you mean?" I mean that Iam not living for my pillow or crying because of hormones or actually wanting to watch a movie or venture out and have coffee with friends. So great! Hazel will be 2 months old on Monday and I cant believe it. Already?? I'll post some 2 month pictures soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing i could have coffee w/you amy! xoxo

Amy said...

oh i would just LOVE that!

the Saling in Seattle said...

:) YA! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to have coffee with you ASAP as possible!!!!
Love you---Jamie Bruce

Anonymous said...

It is nice to come out of the fog and I know what you mean after having three babes. I think it really has to do with getting a bit a sleep and feeling like yourself again. I am happy for you and you have a beautiful family-YEAH!

Jamie C.