Monday, February 12, 2007

Clash

I am beginning to realize how opposite schedules are comparing college students to babies. Since we work with college students and I mainly stay at home now, I find that Adam is busy in the evenings... just like I used to be... but now it's a bigger deal because that means Adam and I are on opposite schedules. Bummer! Luckily, not all the evenings during the week are busy and Adam just changed one of this bible studies so that he could be home another evening during the week. Overall, college kids love to do things in the evenings and so I find that that means I am mostly out of the loop! Adam is pretty flexible and is more than willing to step out of something if I wanted to attend... but being the food provider for Rosie, that makes things harder. I wish college students and babies weren't so totally opposite... but then again, maybe I'm glad they are! Rosie is definitely cheaper to feed :)

1 comment:

Gina said...

you're such a good blogger.. .just little glimspses into what youre thinking. i love it. that must be hard having a lot of things in the evenings... but, so nice of adam to be flexible! love, gina