Sunday, February 18, 2007

My New Addiction

The Office, is anyone else addicted to this show?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

My husband loves this show. I watch it also and think it is really funny.

Jamie C.

Gina said...

one time my friend downloaded a whole season of office's and i watched 8 in a ROW!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Michelle said...

Dan and I are getting into it, but addicted isn't quite the word to describe us. VERY FUNNY!!!!!!!! I actually think it has gotten funnier though since it started.

Anonymous said...

Never seen it - but I hear that I'm missing out.

Anonymous said...

Since the day I posted that comment, a friend sent us the first season. We're 4 episodes in, and love it. So funny. =)

Anonymous said...

Made it here through Susan's blog. Yes, addicted is the right word for me. =)

For me, its the best show on since Seinfeld.