Thursday, February 08, 2007

Laughing

Listen to our little girl as she learns to laugh!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Actually, it's all because of Adam. I wish I could take the credit because that would mean I am computer savy... Suddenly he took an interest in my blog and helped me out a bit :)

Unknown said...

Looks like Rosie could not have picked out any better parents then you two. I really enjoyed the video. it helped me remember what is important in life.

gp said...

that was soooooooooo cute!! i want to know how to post a video. will you ask adam to teach me? THANKS!!!!!!!!! gina

Michelle said...

How exciting! I loved hearing Isaac laugh too. Wait until 18 months, your favorite age wil change constantly! Every month Dan and I have said, this is our favorite! Someone at Bible study told me parents say that forever, including through the teenage years.
I can't wait until this next one comes and we can make it laugh again. It looks like by the comments made everyone is impressed by the computer skills you two have....including me. I am in awe! There are directions on Utube on how to do it but i stil can't figure it out. The last time I understood computers was in 2003 and there have been a lot of changes since then!