
For those who have had babies, there is a suffering that happens afterwards concerning clothing... as in, nothing fits. I have one pair of jeans that still fits (aka my "fat jeans") and I was beginning to tire of them. My philosophy goes like this: I will not buy new clothes in this post pregnancy state... why? I don't want to get comfortable with the extra pounds I put on with Rosie. So in the meantime, I am choosing to suffer in the same clothes practically everyday until I am somewhat close to what I was before. At that point, I will fit into all my old clothes again. Well, that lasted for quite sometime and I am still holding onto that philosophy but tweaked it some a couple days ago.
I went to Goodwill and bought some clothes. They are be modeled in the picture posted. Why don't I always shop there?! The jeans? $5.99 The green sweater? $1.99 I wore this outfit to church and felt like a new woman! Hopefully this will be enough to hold me over for a couple more months... or eight, nine... whatever. (I also got a new purse for $3.99, such good deals.)
5 comments:
LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are really a great writer, Amy-----funny and all. I'll take you to my famous haunts and get some deals!!! Love, Lyla
Lyla is so funny :) I love goodwill too. Im glad you got some clothes that make you feel like a new woman and way to hold out for your new body to arise! Grant told me to wait and i should have listened to him cause i have way too many cute clothes 2 sizes to big for me AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Can we see some pic's of fran...haven't seen her in a while...
ak
TOTALLY relate to this post!!
What great finds!!! I love the jeans - and the price!!! Well done. =)
I know what you mean! I've been living in the same 2 pants/sweats for the past 3 months! Someday we'll fit into those old clothes of ours again.
love the pics of Rosie. She's so cute. Can't wait for our girls to meet :)
-melinda
Post a Comment