Friday, April 06, 2007

Food, Glorious Food!



Glutenous would be the word to describe me these days. I just cannot get enough food! Oh I love it! I know it's totally associated to the nursing, but you would not believe how much I eat. Some things I like to eat these days are: cut up an avacado, mix it with some salsa, dip in those chips YUM, always wanting something sweet, especially after dinner, yogurt (Activa), Bob Red Mill's Steel Cut Oatmeal (for those who have not had this before, it is to DIE for), string cheese and Wheat Thins, cookies. What do you all love to eat lately? Funny how we go through food phases...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love food too, we must be related. I really liked your Laura Ingalls ginger bread.
love, Kelsie

Anonymous said...

I dunno....little Rosie is awefully delicious!--Jamie

Amy... said...

Amy, I was going to post something about this same thing! I can't believe the amount that I eat right now...much more than when pregnant! love, amy

Gina said...

dearest amy, i would like to tell you all the things i like to snack on.
1. coconut juice and diet coke. those are my 'lets go buy a splurge at the convienenet store snacks'
2. anything chocolate!
3. toast with butter and honey.
4. gosh can't think of other things right now, i don't think i snack that much!! i am NEVER hungry - compared with nursing and being pregnant, its like i am a non person!!! HAHA

Anonymous said...

I don't think that yogurt qualifies as dessert
Kelsie