
I was feeling chicken about going to the hotsprings, just a little ways from where we live. It is an awesome place! They have pools where they have cooled the hot water and its just the temperature you wish a swimming pool always would be. So I finally asked my friend Courtney what I should do. "Is it dumb of me to take a 4 1/2 month old?" She said "no", and that she had actually done the thing when her little girl was the same age. So Adam and I took off yesterday for a little dip in the hotsprings. We had a lot fun. Theres something about experiencing life with a child, it makes everything brighter. She had a great time in mama and daddy's arms, splashing in the water and sucking on her fingers (lets hope there wasnt anything nasty in the water, which there probably was, oh well). We hit a drive-in A & W on the way home and had hamburgers and rootbeer floats. It was a perfect day.
1 comment:
that is so fun! i've been really wanting to take winston swimming lately, it justsounds like so much fun. lets find a pool here when you come and go together! sounds like a great day... andi 've always wanted to go to those missoula hot srpings too!!
Post a Comment