Monday, April 16, 2007

Gross!

I have pinkeye! Conjuctivitis! Sick! I awoke this morning to no light, why? because my eye lids were literally GLUED SHUT! Sick, this is the grossest thing and the grossest part of it, is that I have no idea where I got it from. So that means a grocery cart, the movie store, the museum I went to on Saturday....sigh. I feel like pinkeye is a kid thing... kids get pinkeye, not adults. Of course thats not true, but thats mostly who I hear have it. Personally I think that I got pinkeye from the movie we rented on Saturday. We rented "Happy Feet" (didnt really like it) but I just picture some mom getting it for her child who couldnt go to school because he/she had pinkeye. They have no idea another household is suffering because of it. Adam said his eye is watering and itchy which makes me chuckle because even if you dont have something like this, you FEEL as if you do. Like ticks... if a friend is talking about ticks you just FEEL them crawling in your hair or on your back. Anyways, pray that the Rosebud and Adam dont get it as well.

No comments: