
The morning was kinda rushed, I was so afraid of being late. It was a big day for Rosie (and Mama). She did great and really likes her teacher Mrs. Bloom :). I was on my way to the Parent-Teacher meeting last night thinking, "Here we go! It's just the beginning of this new chapter!"
Here Rosie is, all fresh and ready to go this morning.
5 comments:
My heart just melted when I saw this picture. Roise is SO cute! I love that Fran is in the shot. How did the first day go? How did she do? How did you do? I love you Amy.
Oh she is a DOLL!!! Amy, she looks just like you!!
By the way, I don't think I like your description of yourself so much (at the top right of your blog) - if you don't mind my saying!! There are a host of other descriptions I would choose for you over those. (Except for 'blessed.' =)
Some of the first words that come to my mind: hilarious, super fun, REAL, friendly, caring, perceptive....
Rosie looks wonderful......and very smart! Just think, you'll be taking first-day-of-school pictures for many, many years to come. I started to count up the years, but was afraid of scaring you. Love, Mom/Granny
sooo cute!!! oh my...how i wish our girls could grow up together! xoxo
So cute! Our girls are growing up so fast ;(
Post a Comment