Funny that I'm writing about last weekend, this weekend. Ah, the reality of life with little ones. It was hilarious. We rode our bikes to this fun little hike place. Rosie was in a kid seat right behind my seat, Hazel was in her carseat, in the bike trailer behind Adam because shes still too little to actually sit in the trailer itself. When Rosie realized that Fran didnt fit anywhere and wasnt going to come w/ us, she fell apart. She really loves that dog! So Adam fit Fran into a back pouch off the trailer. I cannot believe she fit in there and she didnt like it. She barked and whined and howled for quite sometime. Rosie laughed so hard. Does she love Fran? Who knows! Anyways, I appreciated the time as a family and here are some pictures. Hazel isnt quite sure about the grass
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Amy!! Cory and I both think that Hazel looks like Maggie in those photos!! They must be related! -Kelsie
Amy - I love looking at your pictures and reading your text. You write so well !!!! Sometimes you can make me feel like I'm right there with you. Thank you so much for sharing. Love, Granny/Mom ps...I agree - more pictures of you (what new haircut?)
5 comments:
Amy!! Cory and I both think that Hazel looks like Maggie in those photos!! They must be related! -Kelsie
totally adorable!!! and fran too! hilarious! :)
Somebody needs to take a picture of beautiful you.....next post....your new haircut!!!
LOVE YOU!
Jamie
Amy - I love looking at your pictures and reading your text. You write so well !!!! Sometimes you can make me feel like I'm right there with you. Thank you so much for sharing. Love, Granny/Mom
ps...I agree - more pictures of you (what new haircut?)
What fun! Hazel changes everytime I see her. I wish I could have seen Fran shoved into that pouch. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment