
We painted and put in laminate flooring this summer. Lots of work and Adam and I realize now why people hire people to do such things. But I got brave with a small wall and painted it "California Raisin." Funny the names they call paint colors. I put my favorite picture of Fall leaves. I had gathered these leaves 9 years ago and placed them in this picture frame. I have no idea why they are still so colorful but love it! Then my mama bought me this old red stool that I also love! It's Rosie's seat for all our meals. And then of course, I love this little girl that is wearing the flower girl dress. She was a flower girl in my step-sisters wedding in August and I am serious, she wears it everyday. I dont let her wear it to school but man, as soon as she gets home, on it goes again! She currently is wearing it outside, digging for worms.
3 comments:
Amy! Great job on the wall color! So great! :)
Worming blood runs deep. -kelsie
Love the wall! I would share my painting braveness with you but our battery died and who knows where the charger is in this chaos that is our life? Not me. You may have to come see it all in person this Fall sometime. After the the Fall retreat of course. =)
Post a Comment