Saturday, September 08, 2007

Cousins From Afar

Rosie's cousin's came to visit us and though it was short, it was so fun! My sister lives in Japan and so they came far to see us. Thank you Shannon and Tomo! Saski and Kashia are posing with their new tatoo's that their Auntie put on for them. Shannon, Granny and I also had to have some put on as well :)
Rosie LOVED her cousins and they were so kind to her as they played together on the the floor for such a long time. They are the most polite and kind little girls I have ever met... I hope Rosie is like them in that way.
One of these pictures is of my mom and my sister. We went to this fabulous water park! Not too sure if we or the kids had more fun. Rosie loves the water and especially liked this cool water jet thing.
We ate dinner on the lawn and chatted till late. I miss you guys already!



1 comment:

Gina said...

oh my gosh, those girls are soooooo cute I can't even beleive how cute and pretty they are!! love, gina