Saturday, September 08, 2007

Raspberry Rhubarb Jam



My first experience in canning solo happened today. Of course it had to be my mom's raspberry rhubarb jam. 30 pints of jam and 4 trips to the grocery store later, here I am and my feet are tired... but all the jars sealed! It's music to the canners ears when you hear that satisfying "POP!"

5 comments:

Gina said...

wow amy, i am sooo impressed!@ i didnt know you knew how to do that!!! love, gina

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO impressed too!! And tired just thinking about it! =)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with your green kitchen! ;) Amy....nice work. I bet your Mom is so proud. Ok....my blog might be in the works this week!

Kneeshaw's said...

I can't believe I am missing raspberry rhubarb jam!! Save me a jar for when you come! Great Job! Love you, Kristi

Anonymous said...

Rosie totally looks like Adam in that picture! ;)