Monday, September 24, 2007

Road Trip to Glacier Park






Have you been to Glacier National Park? It is such a beautiful place, especially with Fall leaves falling everywhere. We hiked up to a mountain lake and the trail followed the most amazing creek. Rosie enjoyed it but slept most the way. She loves the backpack! She was shrieking with pleasure (I think its cause she was taller than me). There was a melt down on the long drive home and I've never seen her so tired! Boy was I glad to get her in bed, we just couldnt get her there fast enough!
I love "getting out." Not only out of the house but out of town. I blame this on ministry because it is such a go-go life style. And now it's in my blood. Can you relate with that feeling of leaving your everyday life behind? Anyways, we figured it was the perfect time to take a long day trip like this because Rosie is on the verge of crawling and being stuck in her car seat will be extra hard when she's mobile. Enjoy our hiking pictures!

4 comments:

Amy... said...

Cute!

Yes, I can relate to getting out...we'll be doing that in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Daily life is tiring!

love, Amy

Anonymous said...

How fun! I want to go to Glacier so badly. Chris' grandpa is a ranger there and every year we say we are going to go see him - and the park - and we have yet to do it. It's quite a trip from Boise though. How fun to take a day trip! I don't think we will be doing anything like that soon. I'm still trying to figure the baby thing out. By the time I'm able to get out it will be winter! :) Thanks for sharing your pics!
Love Steph Nelson

Gina said...

tHAT IS SOOOO fun that you guys did that!! ye s- i love getting outa nd going places too. its my love language :) HAHA.
bread sticks - thats my idea for 10 month old food. they take a while to eat too, which is nice. ha ha. love, gina

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! The one of Rosie asleep is soooo cute. She's honestly one of the cutest baby girls I've ever seen. I totally see your face in hers!