

My sister is an awesome photographer, she's just got talent for it! I wanted to share some of her pictures with you all. She also took candid pictures at our wedding (and was maid of honor) and they are our favorites, far above the ones the professional photographer took. But these pictures are from the market we went to (her and my dad came to visit, we had so much fun).
1 comment:
OK...Seeing those pictures of the market gave me my first pang of homesickness! I thought at first it was because of the beauty and familiarity. But I think it may because %90 of the people selling things speak English and they all understant me. =) Remind me that this gets easier.
Miss you tons! So glad you had a good weekend with family. thanks for all your sweet comments. We really are doing well. It's overwhelming at times but it's getting easier.
Big hugs,
K
Post a Comment